- Producing flow:
Decoiler – Sheet guiding – roll forming – measure length– – cutting – panels to the supporter
- Main Parameter of Machine
Material of Rollers
45# steel,with hard chrome coated
Decelerating Motor+Chain Transmission
Station of roller
As engineer designing
380V 50HZ or at buyer’s request
The downspout collects roof rainwater, which is an integral part of the downwater system, and is concentrated into the rainwater pipes laid below the ground. Downpipe materials can be divided into: 1. Metal pipes (such as cast iron pipes, colored aluminum pipes, copper pipes, etc.); 2. Plastic pipes (such as PVC pipes, etc.)
The characteristics of color steel downpipe
1. The application of steel downpipes makes the steel building more integrated. There are a variety of elbows to match the downpipes, and more complex walls are also suitable.
2. Compared with ordinary PVC pipes, there will be no aging or cracks due to thermal expansion and contraction, so it is stronger.
3. It is used in conjunction with steel buildings, with a generous profile and good visual effects.
4. Various supporting accessories meet various installation requirements.
Display after downspout installation